We had our annual family beach vacation last week to Hilton Head Island, South Carolina. It was an amazing week filled with lots of great quality family time. The six hour drive was actually very enjoyable. Baba and Papa stayed several days with us and were a huge help with the girls.

Hannah was a free spirit on the beach - completely crawling anywhere she wanted - including into the waves.

We had fabulous day celebrating Mark's 34th birthday! We woke up took the girls for a 5 mile run, enjoyed a few hours on the beach and the pool, had french toast for lunch, and then indulged ourselves in pizza for dinner! To celebrate even more we took Sarah out to play putt-putt. We all had a wonderful time. Sarah made 2 hole-in-ones! Go Sarah!

Sarah turned to her daddy during the game, put her arms around him, and said, "Daddy, I love you! Thank you for bringing me to play putt-putt." So sweet and such a perfect birthday present! Sarah and I decorated a key lime pie for Mark's birthday cake, which is his favorite pie and super easy to buy while at the beach! ;)

We took the girls to see the performer "Shannon Tanner" at Shelter Cove one night. Sarah was not feeling up to participating with the other kids, so she sat with us. Maybe she'll be more excited about it next time.

Mark and his girls enjoying the pool at the condo. The pool was by far Sarah's favorite thing to do at the beach.

Mark was out playing golf, so Baba and I took the girls for a bike ride to the general store for an ice cream treat.

Sarah had a lemon icy, Baba had a Klondike bar, I had an Oreo Ice Cream Bar (delicious), and Hannah had a Baby Mum-Mum!

I was so proud of Baba and Sarah for riding their bikes - good job ladies!

Daddy and his girls coated in Baby Banana Boat 60+ Sunblock.

Hunting for shells for Sarah's "nature collections" as she calls it.

The Farley Family of Four!

Farley Family Feet!!!

Love this picture of Hannah holding on and watching her Daddy as she is taken away.


We took the girls on family bike ride around the resort, and Sarah made it a whole mile! Good job sweet-pea!

Hannah is wearing her precious little pink tu-tu!!!

Yes, Hannah has a mouth of full of sand and is covered - literally - from head to toe in sand.



Thanks for all of the sand in my lap Hannah!

We took the girls to "The Sandbox" play place on Friday night for a free family night. Sarah had a great time playing with everything inside.

A future Little Miss Pilot in the making.

I think Sarah enjoyed the kitchen area the best!

Hannah enjoyed the baby section as well.

We took our tripod so we could take some "non-professional" photos of the family. This was the best one of this pose.

Yes, those are trash cans in the upper right background - oops!!! A professional would not have let that happen.

A photo from the deck at the resort.

This is probably my favorite - me and my girls! Their Great-Aunt Nanci (Mark's aunt) made their dresses for them. They look adorable on them. Thank you Aunt Nanci! Sarah said, "I like Aunt Nanci. When are we going to see her again?" Hopefully, sooner than later!

This was the best one I could get of the girls alone. It was the last pose we were doing, so they were tuckered out.
We had a fabulous eight days in Hilton Head and are very appreciative of Papa and Baba who shared their week with us. I just love having Mark with us 24/7 on vacation, because when we return to reality we don't get to see him as much. He is a dedicated father and husband! The girls and I miss him so much when he is at work, and he works really hard to provide for his family. We are so very appreciative of everything he does for us and the time we have with him. We love you Daddy!!!
3 comments:
Beautiful pictures you guys - so glad you had such a fun and memorable week together full of rest and fun times!!!! The one of you and the girls Amy is GORGEOUS!!!! Love you!!!!
Love those pictures, Amy! The one of you and the girls definitely needs to be enlarged and displayed.
Glad you had fun in HH... I still miss the island. Will be visiting soon though!
I loved your pictures and hearing about your trip! The one of the four of you from behind is precious. I didn't even notice the trash cans. Glad you had fun!
Post a Comment