Sunday, August 8, 2010

College Grad 2031

Our sweet little Hannah Joy turned one on July 7th. Of course, we had to have one year photos taken, but our wonderfully talented professional photographer (Kyle) and dear friends moved to Milledgeville last month. Which just so happens to be where Mark and I met and fell in love - OH - I know - sappy - right!!!! YES!!! I was more than eager to load up the mini-van and take a road trip to the old college town to visit our sweet friends and get some photos taken.

This photo was taken of Hannah sitting in front of the columns of Bell Hall, which is where I lived my first two years of college. Kyle wanted to set her on the front steps on Terrell Hall (next door to Bell), but I said it had to be in front of Bell. Any GC&SU alumni would totally agree with me! Oh my goodness memories were flooding my mind as I was on campus and driving through the town - so much fun!!! By the way, when I was living in Bell Hall it was totally non air conditioned! How in the world did I ever survive that???!!!!

This photo was taken of Hannah sitting on the beautiful lawn of front campus. Oh - so many hours were spent out there - studying of course!
Hannah's walking the path on front campus in front of "Chick-Chick" (Chick-fil-A). Many hours were spent walking back and forth on this path to and from classes. Do you see the benches in the background??? Ohhhh - the many hours Mark and I spent sitting on those benches just chatting it up! What in the world did we talk about - who knows - must have been good though!!!

As you can tell, I had the best time reliving old wonderful memories and taking the girls back with me to experience it! I am soooo looking forward to returning in the fall for Kyle to take photos of both girls on front campus. I just love the thought of having photos of our girls in the same places we spent hours chatting and YES - falling in love!!!!

Who knows - perhaps Hannah will be walking these same paths and sitting on the same benches during her college career and be a college grad in 2031????!!!! Sounds bizarre - 2031 -

No comments: