Wednesday, January 12, 2011
My Little Eskimo Babies
Here we are on Day #2 of being snowed in!! We decided it was igloo building day! The girls were excited about helping Daddy construct an igloo. Sarah said, "I'll help Daddy build an igloo, because when I get older I am going to help Daddy build buildings and be a runner." She loves her Daddy!
Hannah enjoyed the snow much more today than the first day.
Mark starting to make snow/ice bricks.
Hannah wanted to ride her big wheels. We didn't get very far though.
The girls enjoying a tasty cup of snow while Daddy and Mommy construct the igloo.
Keep up the good work Daddy!
Hannah taking a break.
Daddy is still hard at work!
Goldfish always make a nice snack!
He's almost finished!
The little Eskimos having fun in their house!
I love my little Eskimo babies! Good work Daddy! Can't wait to see what tomorrow's adventures will bring!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment