Tuesday, February 14, 2012
February Fun
It turned out to be a beautiful sunny winter day, so we met our sweet neighbor/friend, Mrs. Marcia, outside to rake some leaves. Mrs. Marcia and I raked the leaves into a pile for the girls to run and jump - "We Rake, We Pile, and THEY Jump"!!!
On Valentine's Day, Mark surprised ALL of his women with red roses! We walked in from gymnastics, and he had a red rose on the girls' beds along with candy, stickers, and lip gloss. I was extremely pleased to see a dozen roses on my hope chest in our bedroom as well!! He did GOOD!!!
Mark and Sarah were eager to get out the door to attend Sarah's school's "Donuts with Dad." They had a wonderful time together in her class. I am looking forward to "Muffins with Mom" next week!
Sarah is on cloud nine in this photo, and her Daddy is too!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment