Saturday, January 30, 2010

Welcome 2010

It's 2010 - Happy New Year! Reflecting back on 2009, I realize I am truly blessed to have a loving family, two precious daughters, a devoted husband, and a Lord who loves me unconditionally. The best years of my life have been 2003, when I became Mrs. Mark Farley and married my best friend, in 2006, when the Lord gave us Sarah Grace, and in 2009, when the Lord blessed us with Hannah Joy. Now here we are in 2010, I look forward to what the Lord has planned for us!

The above photo is when Sarah set up a "fort" in her room, and she wanted Hannah to join her for the fun.
Well, this is our "big" snow for 2010 - well at least for now anyway. Hannah's first experience in the snow.

Sarah does not look too enthused about holding Hannah in the chair. I think she was wondering where all of the snow was - not at our house.
We took the girls to Discover Mills one evening after Mark got off work. Sarah was thrilled about having Daddy on the carousel with her. Looks like Mark was having a good time as well.
Sarah received a special package from her Papa. She was thrilled about having her "twin daughters". Personally, I am looking forward to the batteries running out!
This is Hannah's first time wearing shoes. She is sitting in Mrs. Rebecca's lap at church. I found these adorable shoes at a new store in Bethlehem - yes Bethlehem - called, "It's A Wonderful Life" for only $4.99. I just couldn't pass them up - the polk-a-dots had me!
I hope January has been a wonderful start of 2010 for you and your family as well. I look forward to posting more photos soon.

2 comments:

Everything Beautiful Shay said...

Blessings to you in 2010~ Loved all your pics and your daughters are adorable!!! Happy Sunday!
Shay

Anonymous said...

LOVE the shoes! Something I miss out on with having all boys... no cute shoe shopping! (Unless you consider Nike, Adidas, and Under Armour cute!)