
Happy Fourth Birthday Sarah! We celebrated Sarah's 4th birthday with our friends and family. Ever since the day after Sarah's third birthday, she had been planning a Hello-Kitty party for her fourth. Christmas came around and her cousins gave her an "American Girl Doll" (fake one of course), so she completely came up with a Doll Birthday Tea Party all on her own for her fourth. Oh - was Mommy excited to plan this one! I (excuse me - we both) had a great time making all of the party preparations. Sarah and her doll, Molly-Anne, were all dressed up for the party wearing matching dresses - so cute!

Sarah and a few of her girl friends were playing before everyone else arrived.

I had five different stations set up for the girls to rotate through. My sweet friend, Rebecca, was the designated "hair dresser." Rebecca fixed their hair with a pink feather barrett, then the girls "fixed" their doll's hair.

Another station was the beauty salon. The girls were "made-up" by my sweet friend, Charmen. Then, the girls were able to "make-up" their own dolls.


Aunt Leslie was our designated craft lady where the girls made a tea-pot picture frame.

This is what the table looked like before everyone "attacked" it. Look at that beautiful cake! I owe my sweet friend Rebecca a lot for making the cake for me. She completely volunteered to make Sarah's cake!


Here are all of the girls and their dolls after being "beautified"!

This was the nail salon, which I put on the front porch, so the fumes wouldn't drive us out of the house.


The girls had their lunch out on the back patio with their dolls. It ended up being a beautiful Saturday and perfect weather for an indoor/outdoor party.


Sarah opening up her gifts from her friends and family. The girls were all so well-behaved and were sitting down while the gifts were opened. I was amazed!

Happy Birthday To You! Happy Birthday To You!

You are awesome Rebecca! I made Sarah's cake for her first birthday, then I decided that Publix would be getting my money for birthday cakes. However, Rebecca's cake far exceeds Publix! Thank you Mrs. Rebecca!
It's hard to believe it has been four years, since our little Sarah Grace was born. As you can tell, I enjoy planning, organizing, and implementing parties. I believe birthdays should be celebrated, so that's what we do here at the Farley house. Sarah is helping me plan Hannah's first birthday, which is coming up in less than 4 months!
Sarah, when you are reading this (20 years from now), I do want you to know that your Daddy was present at your party; however, he was just behind the video camera and the digital camera the whole time capturing every moment for us. I am so sorry I forgot to get a photo taken of our family before the party, which was on my list of things to do before the chaos started. Oh well, I promise Daddy was definitely present and more than eager to make it a wonderful day for you! We love you Sarah Grace!
No comments:
Post a Comment