My mother (aka: Baba) came to visit us for several days after Sarah's birthday party. She kept the girls for me one day, while I was taking a professional learning units class (PLU) in order to renew my teaching certificate this year.
She is always coming up with something to make for the girls, which we are very appreciative. This time Sarah decided to take part in the sewing fun. She set up her table next to Baba and created her Belle doll a pretty little shall. We may have a little seamstress in the making. I sure hope so, because I did not take advantage of my mother's time to teach me as a child. Maybe my own child will be able to teach me in the future!
1 comment:
Very sweet!!!
Tell me where you are taking your classes, what you are taking, and how long it is taking you.
blessings!
Post a Comment