Thursday, May 6, 2010

Numerous April Outings

We stayed fairly busy in April, mainly hopping around to different parks. The girls thoroughly enjoy our new family hobby, jogging. Yes, I know, I still can't believe it myself - me running - crazy thought!! We have enjoyed exploring new parks together as a family.

Grocery shopping has become quit favorable for the girls. They have a blast riding in the carts together and are very disappointed when the driving carts cannot be located.


As you see - Sarah loves to pose for the camera!
Sarah was so proud of herself for walking across the "lily-pads" all by herself. She wanted me to take a photo of herself so she could show her Daddy.


Hannah has discovered books and not the baby-proof kind either!
Sarah and I went to wake Hannah up one day from her nap, and we found her like this. So precious! I love seeing babies asleep on their bellies.
Sarah, Mark, and I had a "Daddy-Date" last Wednesday, and we ended up at the Jr. Varsity. Her favorite part was by far the chocolate ice cream!

We have had a wonderful month of being together and making memories.

1 comment:

Mack said...

Thank-you for your sweet post - but please don't take notes on me :( :( I had a hard time today - did it - but it was hard - didn't cry in front of him - but after I teared up pretty good!!!! Not easy watchin these guys grow up - - wow - -

Love seeing the girls together having fun together - - so fun - - we need to meet at Alexandria park - that is such a fun one - Levi loves it

So proud of you for your running girl - you are AMAZING - five miles the other day??? - - blowing my mind!!!!!!

YOU will be the one I am coming to if I have a girl - AHHHHH - what would I do??? :) :) Love ya!!!!