Thursday, April 5, 2012

Kindergarten Easter Egg Hunt

I cannot believe Sarah's kindergarten year is almost to a close.  One third of her schooling at home with us is over - wow!  I am going to soak it up - each and every day while I can.  Before I know it, Mark and I will be driving her around - better yet - she will be driving us around visiting colleges.  I think I am causing myself to grow a few more gray hairs just thinking about that.  Okay, enough of that - let's focus on NOW!
Hannah always enjoys participating in Big Sissy's class events, and her teacher is kind enough to allow her to do so.
Hannah was a great helper to Sarah finding the Easter eggs.
Sarah's Kindergarten class - Class of 2024!!!!  Sounds CRAZY!!!
Her BFF is the little blond girl on Sarah's right named Delainey - very sweet family!

No comments: