Saturday, March 31, 2012

Park Party Day

Our final celebration for Sarah's 6th birthday was celebrated at Bold Springs Park with her special friends.  Mark and I just wanted to do something simple and allow the girls to play - structure free.  I believe this was probably her favorite party over the years!
The sweet Publix ladies made Sarah a beautiful Cinderella cake, and was $ well spent.

Sarah's sweet friends enjoyed the chocolate cake and little cups of ice cream.

I love this photo of sweet little Hannah!  Everyone was eating and eating trying to get back to playing, and look whose still enjoying her yummy ice cream!  She's my sweetie, and look at her adorable hair - 2 pig tails!!!

  We had a great time just playing with the kids!  The girls challenged the Moms who were there to a soccer game.  GAME ON!!!  I was the goalie with my cute high-heel, yellow, wedge shoes!!!  Of course, the kids won - 2 to 1!!!  We ALL had a blast!!! I have to admit, this was one of my favorite parties we have had for Sarah.  I loved the simplicity of it; however, I do love the frilly parties occasionally, too. I do believe this was Mark's all time favorite birthday party as well.  This is the closest we've come to a little testosterone around here.  He was the referee for the game - only male on the field except for a little 6 year old boy.  It was quite humorous seeing Mark in amongst all of the little girls.

All in all, we had a fabulous afternoon celebrating for one last time - 6 years with our sweet little Sarah Grace!  


No comments: