Monday, March 12, 2012

Baba's Visit to Bethlehem

The girls and I enjoyed having Baba visit us in Bethlehem for several days.  As always I put her to work while she was here.  Bless her heart; her hands were steady working the whole time.  She had a major task to undertake.  Her main goal was to "take-up" my bridesmaid dress, as well as make Easter dresses for the girls. Before I "let" her leave, I made sure all tasks were complete! ;)


Here they are - the finished product!  They look adorable - so do you Baba!!!  Proud Grandmother and proud granddaughters!!!  Thank you so much for your tireless effort!!!!



In the above photo - Sarah went to school as a veterinarian for "Job Day".  She LOVES animals!!!!



The photos above are of Baba reading to Sarah's kindergarten class one day while she was visiting.  The children loved it, and Sarah was beaming the whole time.  I can't even tell Baba has been removed from the classroom for 3 years - just comes naturally!    


The girls enjoyed some outdoor fun while Baba was visiting.  Sarah learned how to ride her bike without training wheels!!!!!  Hannah is riding her bike like a little big girl!!!

I was so excited to join Sarah for a morning of "Muffins with Mom" in her class.  As you can tell, Hannah had a great time as well!!!!


No comments: