Friday, May 11, 2012

Kindergarten Graduation Fun

We had a surprise at the door on Friday, May 11 with our sweet friends bringing good cheer.  Andrea and her girls were reading a book in home school about a man who dressed up as a clown to cheer people up who were sick.  So, their precious hearts thought of my little Hannah.  I was quite .... uummm.. well...  what word should I use here - SHOCKED - I guess when I opened the front door to see 3 clowns in full dress from head to toe!  We laughed for so long that my cheeks were hurting!  Thank you for the happy hearts you brought to our house!!
Sarah was excited about playing spa with Hannah during her idleness!  Hannah chose purple toe nail polish to match her cast! 
 
We enjoyed watching our little Sarah Grace graduate from Kindergarten!  I cannot believe she is old enough to be going to first grade!!  Speaking of not realizing how old she is: She already has molars growing in, she can make her own pb&j, she prepares Hannah's breakfast, she dresses Hannah for me, she can fix her own hair, she is using her own hair dryer now - AH!, she is need of a 20" bicycle - AAHHH!!, she is reading, she is asking questions about God and Jesus, etc.!!!  I could keep going on and on!!  Anyway, she is becoming a little lady right before my eyes!!!

We were elated to have Grandpa join us for her graduation!  We were so glad you were able to be there to represent you and Grammy!  Thank you Grandpa - she will always remember that you were there when she graduated kindergarten!
Here we are - all four of us with our little kindergarten graduate!!
Sarah hugging her BFF, Delainey, in her class! 


Sarah and her teacher, Mrs. Kim!
Here she is all dressed up looking like a little lady!
Here we are - I love this pic of the two of us!  I was fighting back tears here!  My family is my heart beat - I am thankful for each one of them and just think back to 6 years ago when I was holding an 8 lb. 2.8 oz. baby in my arms for the first time!  Not knowing what in the world I was doing being a mother - still don't know - but some how I make it each day - solely due to God's precious grace!  I love you Sarah Grace - you are my heart!
That is one proud Daddy right there and one proud little lady! 


Here we are getting a good bath before our Walt Disney World Trip the next day!!! Disney World - here we come!!! 

No comments: