Wow, we had a busy week! I wanted to make sure we got in some play-dates before Sarah starts Kindergarten. We are still wanting to have a couple of more play-dates with a couple of friends who were not able to this week.
We met our friends Aubrey and Addison at an Inflatable Jumpy place one day. The girls had fun jumping for several hours and having a picnic lunch together. Thank you for meeting us girls!

We had our friend Emily over for the entire day! So, we took her to the YMCA for a day at the pool. The girls were having fun in the locker room before we went out to the pool. Thanks for playing Emily! We hope to have you over again soon!

We met Sarah's friend, Lydia, at Mudpatch Creations in Winder. The girls had the most fun painting their own pottery together.

Of course, Hannah joined in the fun! She painted a square tile!

Lydia and Sarah both chose to paint Little Mermaid.

Having fun!

Sarah took her painting very seriously and really took her time with precision and accuracy. She was very detailed with her painting. I think Sarah definitely enjoys being an artist! She is really creative in her thoughts about color and creating new things. I look forward to seeing what she creates over the years!

And, here's Hannah - purple hand!!! Right now, being 2 years old, it's just too early to tell about her other than she LOVES to PAINT and make messes!!!

We had another special play-date with our sweet friend, Ellie! I drove the girls down to Milledgeville for one night so we could have a play-date with Ellie before the girls started school.

They are singing the song, "Our God Is Greater, Awesome In Power" before we left to go downtown for dinner. They sang this song in the Anchor Children's Summer Music Camp Musical. They had the best time together, of course, they always do though. I had a really nice time visiting with Mrs. Rebecca while we were there as well. We sure do miss our friends living so far away! Love you guys!

Mrs. Rebecca always likes to play "beauty shop" with the girls!

Hannah's Hair-Do

I had to take a photo of Rebecca's lighting she created over her breakfast table out of mason jars.

Love it! You did amazing. I would like this over my kitchen sink!
We had a fabulous week of play-dates and enjoyed our time with each one! Hopefully, we can get together with more of our friends soon for some play-dates!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment