This was one of Hannah's many messes! She found my "Oil of Olay" $8 moisturizing lotion and decided to squeeze all of it out except for about a fourth of it.
Thursday, July 28, 2011
Baba's Visit
We had a great time having Baba come for a visit for two nights during the summer. We took the girls to Discover Mills Mall to window shop. Of course, the girls wanted to ride the train around the mall, which is 1 mile all the way around.
We met our church home group at Stone Mountain one night for our summer fellowship to watch the laser show. It was actually a very pleasant evening for the show. It was Baba and Hannah's first time seeing the laser show.
Hannah having fun with Daddy!
Hannah being her energetic sweet self giving Baba some love!
The show's about to start!!! We ended up arriving home at 11:30 p.m. Sarah was sound to sleep in the car; however, Hannah was wide-eyed and bushy-tailed all the way home. She was on the row with Baba in the van, and when she saw Baba closing her eyes, she immediately woke her up. I am sure Baba was glad to get back to her house the next day so she could sleep in peace.
Baba and I went to a baby shower the next day for Aunt Linda's son and his wife, Stephanie, who are expecting a baby girl in September. Stephanie looked amazing as usual. She will be one of those mothers who even looks beautiful on the day she delivers her baby! I am not sure how some mothers can pull that off - I'll never know!!! Congratulations Lionel and Stephanie! I am looking forward to meeting baby Elle!!!
I am just throwing these pics in here, because I am not sure where they would actually fit in.
This was one of Hannah's many messes! She found my "Oil of Olay" $8 moisturizing lotion and decided to squeeze all of it out except for about a fourth of it.
She tried to cover her face with her hand, so I wouldn't see the mess. LOL!!! I had to leave the room to get the camera to keep from laughing. When I returned with the camera, she was weeping! Oh well, what do you do???!!! Memories, in the making!
This was one of Hannah's many messes! She found my "Oil of Olay" $8 moisturizing lotion and decided to squeeze all of it out except for about a fourth of it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment