These are just a few random pics!
The girls having fun playing dress-up. Of course, Hannah just does whatever her BIG Sissy tells her to do. It will be interesting to see what kind of resistance Hannah will bring in a couple of years to all of Sissy's ideas.

Sarah's school Bethlehem Christian Academy (BCA) had a art show for all of the students for their artwork to be displayed. Sarah colored a picture of a giraffe with a l-o-n-g neck. She must have created this one after our zoo trip.

Sarah's teacher painted her foot with this one! I love hand-prints and footprints! What mommy does not love that!!!??? Not sure what is up with Sarah's hair?? Bad hair day - I guess!!

Oh the kitties!!! Oh, what was I thinking???!!!
If the kitties survive Hannah's toddler years, it will be nothing short of a miracle.
No comments:
Post a Comment