Sunday, April 3, 2011
Southern Belles and Beaus
Sarah was invited to her friend Lydia's 5 th birthday party. She was super excited about it and even more so after I told her she could wear her Princess Tangled dress for the Princess dress-up party. I loaded up the girls in the van drove to Watkinsville to a precious little Southern Antebellum home turned into a boutique and party location called, "Southern Bells and Beaus". http://www.shopwatkinsville.com/merchant/show/79
A "real" Cinderella came to see the girls and "frosted" them with make-up on all of the princesses!
Sarah being "frosted"!!
Little Princess Tangled after she had been "frosted"!

The girls were served at a long dining room table with real china and precious little tea cups. I didn't hear anything shatter at this point either!
Hannah having a BLAST dancing with all of the BIG girls and of course her naked baby doll!!
The girls were given the opportunity to try on other dresses. Sarah found this adorable pink chiffon dress.
Cinderella played the music, then when the music stopped the girls had to freeze in a "princess-pose".
Hannah - well - being Hannah! All smiles and giggles!!



The girls had a fabulous time celebrating Lydia's birthday! I must say this was one of the most enjoyable parties I have taken the girls to.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I was just catching up on your blog posts. You are so talented with the craft ideas...I don't know how you have the time! Glad to know that the party place in Watkinsville was such a hit. I found out about this place about 6 months ago and wondered if it was really worth the drive for a party there - - sounds like it is! They have great smocked clothing at good prices, too. Hope to see y'all on Friday!
Post a Comment