Thursday, March 24, 2011
Just A Few Spring Time Pics
We could call these first few pics, the many faces of Hannah.
Sarah was given this adorable little hair accessory for her birthday, and now Sarah is having hard time getting it back from her sister.

Sarah is relaxing in her new dress and with her new Hello Kitty umbrella after her 5th birthday party and all of the guests left. She was wiped out!
I just had to take a photo of the girls before we left for church last Sunday. They were so cute in their denim dresses.
You won't believe me when I say that Mark was the one who suggested Hannah wear a bow to church. Ever since then, she is all about bows. I know you don't believe me, but it's true.
Sarah had a great time painting the new birdhouse from Grammy and Grandpa. Daddy hung it in the backyard so we can watch the beautiful birds.

Hope you have enjoyed the pics!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Adorable! The headband looks great on both of them! So glad!
Post a Comment