Of course, we were headed over to an antique store in this pic that was in walking distance from the park. Yall know I am sucker for antique stores, and Braselton has so many cute ones. I look forward to going back just do some window shopping and to get some inspiration.
Thursday, March 24, 2011
A Marvelous Mayfield Day
The girls and I started out the day with a field trip to the Mayfield Dairy. It's free to take the tour, so the only cost is whatever sweet treat you desire. We arrived a little early, so we decided to enjoy our sweet treat before the milk production tour.
Our sweet friends from church met us there to enjoy the fun.
Sarah and Hannah modeling their beautiful new hats. Yes, everyone had to wear them in order to take the tour. Sorry, no pic of Mommy! ;)
Sarah is giving a try at milking a cow (pretend of course). She said she was squirted in the face - good thing it was just water.
So, the exciting part of the whole day, and remember, it doesn't take much to get this crew excited. A film crew was there who wanted the girls to take part in a training video for new employees, too bad it wasn't a paid commercial debut. Oh well, maybe next time. They had several takes where they had to sip some milk from mugs and then smile at the camera. They were perfect little actresses!
Take 1
Take 2
They decided Hannah was probably not quite old enough to hold a breakable mug without throwing it on the floor - very wise on their part. So, they had me sit in with the girls to do a couple of takes with Hannah included.
Who knows this could be the beginning of a whole new career for our girls! LOL!!
The girls were ecstatic when they were given cute little Mayfield Dairy stuffed animal cows. I was excited about bringing home 3 new mugs. All in all it was a fabulous field trip and very much worth the time. Who knew we would be coming home with free mugs and free stuffed animals???!!!
Then we decided to take in a picnic at a local park. The girls had fun eating pb&j's and could barely sit long enough to eat before they ran off to play.
Yall know I love photos from behind and holding hands - just adorable. Sarah is holding her friend, Aubrey's hand, and Hannah is holding her friend, Addison's hand. It is so comforting to know the girls are making friends.
Of course, we were headed over to an antique store in this pic that was in walking distance from the park. Yall know I am sucker for antique stores, and Braselton has so many cute ones. I look forward to going back just do some window shopping and to get some inspiration.
The day was just perfect. God certainly had it all planned out for us. I am so thankful for days like this and for new friends!
Of course, we were headed over to an antique store in this pic that was in walking distance from the park. Yall know I am sucker for antique stores, and Braselton has so many cute ones. I look forward to going back just do some window shopping and to get some inspiration.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Super fun kid day!
Post a Comment