Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Misc Photos

Sarah's class had a Valentine's Day party, so of course Hannah and I had to attend the celebration! The girls enjoyed some yummy snacks!
Hannah is having fun wearing Sissy's red lipstick!
Hannah likes to do everything that her BIG Sissy does even riding her bike, except she doesn't ride it, she just sits on it! Either way - she is happy!

I just love having a cul-de-sac lot, because the girls have so much fun playing in the street.
Sarah has really started to enjoy reading, and she thoroughly enjoys reading to her little Sissy. I have been teaching Sarah Reading with the book called, "Teach Your Kid To Read In 100 Easy Lessons." I have had several friends and my sis-n-law tell me about this book and how wonderful it is, so I thought I would give it a chance. I tried it back in the fall of 2010 with Sarah, but I found that she wasn't ready to tackle it yet. However, while she was home recovering from her surgery, I decided we would give it another try. Since, we started it in January, she has become such a beautiful little reader, sounding out words on her own and reading little reader books. Mark and I are completely proud of her. We are on lesson 50, and she looks forward to her reading lesson each time we do it.

No comments: