Thursday, March 24, 2011

It's Official

Yes, it's official with our two new kitten additions we are the crazy cat family now. We went to Petsmart to adopt one kitten, and I being the sucker could not leave the brother alone in the cage, so we came home with two.


Boots is being tolerable to Hannah's antics.
The girls kissing their Daddy before he heads off to bring home the bacon!!! He is in heaven now!
Here's the bunch! It took about 2 weeks for the the felines to become cozy. Aren't they cute!
The girls and I took the kittens for their first doctor's appointment. They are dressed in all of their "kitty" garb.
It was quite a circus in the exam room and everyone in the office new our crew was there!
Dr. Samples examining little Boots. He tends to be a little more frisky and playful.
Now it's Mow's turn. He is a little smaller and little more gentle and passive; although, he is quite vocal.

The girls and their kittens having a good time having some reading time with Daddy.

1 comment:

Amy R. said...

All I can say is CRAZY!