Yes, I will show photos of the kitchen redo after I get things back on the wall. Patience, patience!
Wednesday, March 2, 2011
Our Awesome Daddy
Have I ever mentioned that I have an amazing husband with many talents???!!! Well, I do! He is incredibly gifted with the ability to analyze a situation and be able to come up with a well-thought out plan to fix a given issue. The issue being in this situation the fact that my wonderful husband uninstalled our old stainless steel sink after just installing it in our counter-top (which btw he completely did by himself as well) so he could then install a "new-to-me" white porcelain sink just for me, which I got for FREE! You can't argue with FREE!!! He had never worked with anything plumbing related to a sink before, but yes, he completely fixed the whole thing solo! He even had to saw down a wall between the dishwasher and the cabinet space as well as take a part a drawer in order to make the sink fit properly! Did he complain about any of it! NO, honestly he did not!
The girls couldn't be left out of any of the action!

Yes, I will show photos of the kitchen redo after I get things back on the wall. Patience, patience!
Yes, I will show photos of the kitchen redo after I get things back on the wall. Patience, patience!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Awesome! Can't wait to see more of the kitchen!
Post a Comment