Wednesday, March 2, 2011
First Park Visit of 2011
It was a beautiful warm Saturday, so we decided to take the girls up to Fort Yargo State Park to enjoy the beauty of God's creation. The girls totally enjoyed playing on the playground together. Hannah learned how to slide completely by herself and with Sissy's help.

We took a very short nature hike around the playground area. I just love taking photos of Mark and his girls from behind. It's just something so sweet about holding hands - at least I think so.

Sarah is doing much better with her walking; however, her legs get very tired pretty quickly. She just has to build up those muscles again. Daddy gave her a break from walking with a "free ride".
God definitely knew what HE was doing when HE said women need wide hips. My hips come in quite useful every day of my life! I have even found myself holding both girls at the same time on my WOMAN hips!!! We should praise HIM in all things - big and small!

Sarah found this large boulder after our nature walk and wanted to sit on it, so naturally being the "camera-happy" Mommy that I am, I thought this would make an adorable photo, and I was right!!! They are precious!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment