Tuesday, May 24, 2011
Quick Cousins Visit
I took the girls to Augusta to Baba and Papa's for a quick 24 hour visit. We made the trip so we could visit cousin Elizabeth on the way back home.
We took the cousins to the county park to play in the water features.
Morgan and Sarah having fun the water fountains!



Snack time!
Running a lap around the pond = 1/3 mile
Good job kiddos! Maybe Sarah will be a runner like her Daddy.
We stopped by Elizabeth's house on the way back to Bethlehem. E had eye surgery so we wanted to drop by to encourage her and bring some laughter.
Caroline and Hannah playing.

We had a fabulous time visiting. Aunt Shari, thank you for letting us bombard your home for a couple of hours. This was before I backed into the telephone pole as I was leaving! Yep, I did - no damage either way, and after I had Uncle Todd add air to my front tire. Oh dear me - praise the Lord we made it home safely!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment