The girls and I were heading to Publix for our weekly grocery trip, and it was just barely misting so they insisted on using their umbrellas. I just thought this was photo worthy.

Hannah experienced her FIRST pedicure and manicure! Sarah wanted to have some "spa" time while Hannah was sleeping, so when Hannah woke up of course she wanted to participate as well!!! "Me do it too Mommy," she said.

Look at her adorable little pink "piggies"!!!

You can tell she just woke up from a good nap! She had a visit from the "hair fairy"!

Sisters enjoying some pedi/mani spa time!!!! LOVE it!!!!
Hannah had a slight altercation with Sarah's training wheel and the training wheel won. She was running into the garage, tripped on something, fell and hit her head on the training wheel. It was a small cut - less than an inch; however, with it being on the head it continued to bleed slightly and it was separating more. So, prompt care here we come!
Precious little Hannah has her boo-boo taped up at the Prompt Care Facility while she and I were waiting for the stitches.
We were waiting for the numbing medicine to take affect before the needle comes in.

Thank goodness for the gloves - they kept us entertained a good while we waited.

This photo is post-stitches in the van on the way to get chocolate ice cream. This was a horrible experience for my sweet baby. I had to hold her down in a device called a
papoose board while the doctor stuck a needle that looked like a fish hook in her head - BLAH!!!! This was obviously my first experience with stitches. Hannah was screaming at the top of her lungs while crying saying, "MOMMY, PICK ME UP! MOMMY, IT HURT ME! NO-NO-NO MOMMY!" Talk about stabbing my heart! I grabbed my precious baby up as quick as I could post stitches, and I just held her for a good 5 minutes embracing her. Thankfully, the Lord allowed me to hold it together without tears so she wouldn't panic more. Praise the Lord that is over with!!! Bless her heart, she was completely exhausted from the entire episode, she fell asleep in the van before she even got her chocolate ice cream. I promise - she ate it when she woke up - I didn't eat all of it!!! Hee-Hee!!!

Sarah and I were so excited about a girls night out to Disney's Princesses On Ice at Philips Arena on Sunday - thank you Baba for the tickets!!! We left home at 2:00 on Sunday afternoon and didn't arrive back home until 7:45. We had fabulous evening just being together, eating, popcorn, slurping Sprite, enjoying princesses on ice!!!

Sarah wanted Rapunzel hair for her souvenir, and it is very long and so pretty.

Praise the Lord for keeping us safe the whole time we were out. I had to drive to downtown Atlanta and find a parking space in a parking deck near Philips Arena, and get Sarah and I into the performance safely. You all know me and Atlanta driving too - they don't mix too well together! The Lord led us directly to the parking deck immediately next to Philips Arena, and we only had to pay $10 for parking as opposed to $20-$25 that we had passed on the way there. The Lord orchestrated the entire night to be enjoyable! I look forward to taking both of my girls next time and having another girls night!
No comments:
Post a Comment