Monday, October 4, 2010
Annual Fall Fun
Mark was out completing a long run (20 miles) in preparation for his marathon in November. So, I loaded up the mini-van and headed out to the Duluth Fall Festival with the girls, along with our neighbor/friend Mrs. Annette and her daughter Chloe. I have always enjoyed the Duluth Festival ever since I moved to the Atlanta area.
The girls got their faces painted - of course! That's Sarah's favorite thing to do.
My sweet friend, Mrs. Leslie, met us there with 4 kids she was babysitting. She and I have always made the Duluth Festival a day of fun together! Here we are during the parade.
Mrs. Annette and Chloe during the parade.
Mrs. Leslie posing with the girls!
Me and my girls on the bus heading back t0 the the car after the festival. Hannah even got in a little snooze while we there! Fun times! See ya there next year Mrs. Leslie!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Mrs, Leslie?
Oops - I meant Miss Leslie aka "Aunt" Leslie.
Post a Comment