Friday, October 29, 2010
Clara Caterpillar
Halloween is upon us, and I know people have different views on carving or not carving pumpkins, but I just have to share this little pumpkin carving prayer Sarah's teacher used while carving their class pumpkin. I had not seen this little prayer before, and I just think it is perfect. I look forward to using it next year while we carve our family pumpkin.
Sisters helping mommy in the kitchen!
Sarah's preschool had book character dress-up day. We went through several characters before making a final decision. Cinderella, Snow White, and Fancy Nancy were all possible winners. "Clara Caterpillar" written by Pamela Edwards was the chosen book character. However, Sarah wanted to be the butterfly after the metamorphosis change. So, she dressed as Clara the Butterfly. I doubt anyone knew which butterfly, but it didn't matter. She dressed just like she wanted to dress even though Mommy was pulling for Fancy Nancy.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment