They made it all night in the tent. I went to check on the campers around 9:30 p.m., and they were fast asleep. I am so glad Sarah enjoys doing the camping thing with Mark; maybe she can take my place as his camping buddy.
Monday, October 4, 2010
Deck Camping
Mark and Sarah had a camp out on the deck after we got home from the festival. They (Mark) set up the tent and drug out every sleeping bag and blanket possible to make the deck comfy. Good luck with that!!
Hannah enjoyed playing with Sissy's silly bands!
The girls trying out the tent before night fall. Hannah would not sit in it unless I was in there with her. Oh boy - our REAL fall camping trip is going to be a real adventure!!
Sarah and Daddy before I said sweet dreams and nightie-night!!!
We brought out our fire pit for some ambiance!
They made it all night in the tent. I went to check on the campers around 9:30 p.m., and they were fast asleep. I am so glad Sarah enjoys doing the camping thing with Mark; maybe she can take my place as his camping buddy.
They made it all night in the tent. I went to check on the campers around 9:30 p.m., and they were fast asleep. I am so glad Sarah enjoys doing the camping thing with Mark; maybe she can take my place as his camping buddy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment