Thursday, October 21, 2010
Fall Happenings
We have had a busy October so far. I did find some time to make a new fall decor. I copied this idea from The Creative Crate blog. It was super easy, and we had wood left over from the deck project. It was completely free to make using supplies I already had on hand.

We took a trip to Baba and Papa's "petting farm" one weekend for a family wedding. The girls practicing their piano on their Great Grandmama's piano.
Sarah is walking the goat named, Lily, around the backyard. She had a great time bonding with the little "kid."
Papa's heart is happy seeing his granddaughter enjoying Lily.
Baba and Papa sitting on the golf cart while Sarah walks the goat and Hannah drinks some milk - cows milk -- not goat's milk!
Hannah is practicing her penmanship!!!
This is Sarah and Hannah and their cousins, Trey and Morgan. It was Sarah's first wedding to attend. It was a beautiful outdoor garden wedding at a Bed & Breakfast in Aiken, South Carolina.
Yes, Hannah is being occupied with an empty water bottle! At least it's not some other kind of bottle - right!!!
Sarah is trying to floss Hannah's teeth after leaving the dentist office. Hannah is not liking so much!
I have more to post, but I will have to get back to being a Mommy, wife, cook, nurse, maid, and launderer.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Love all the pictures! I'm so bad at remembering my camera these days. :) Keep posting - we love catching up with the Faw-weys (as ellie says).
Post a Comment